Price And Quantity
- 915 INR
- Stainless Steel
- Analog And Digital
A water meter is a device used to measure the volume of water that passes through a water supply system. It is typically installed near the point where water enters a property or building, and measures the amount of water used over a given period of time, usually in cubic meters or gallons.
Water meters work by measuring the flow of water through a pipe using a series of gears and dials. As water flows through the meter, it rotates a turbine or a disk, which in turn activates the gears and dials to display the volume of water that has passed through the meter.
Water meters are important for several reasons. They enable water utilities to accurately bill customers for their water usage, which helps to ensure that everyone pays their fair share for the water they use. Water meters can also help to detect leaks in a water supply system, as unusually high water usage may indicate a problem.
There are different types of water meters available, including mechanical and digital models. Some water meters are also equipped with additional features such as remote reading capabilities, which allow water utilities to collect data on water usage without physically accessing the meter.
DOMESTIC WATER METERS:-
- Single Jet Class A & B, 15mm -20mm (1/2" - 3/4" )
- An inferential, single jet, super dry straight reading type, hermetically sealed water meter with magnetic drive.
- Complies with class A & B of IS-779/94 also ISO & EEC.
- Highly sensitive to low flow rates and very accurate over its entire flow range.
- Having low loss of head which allows water to reach upper floors.
- Sealed against tampering.
- Totaliser leakproof, totally dry.
- Long maintenance free life.
- Self lubricating gears and bearings.
DOMESTIC WATER METERS:-
- Multi Jet Class B, 15mm - 40mm (1/2"- 1 1/2" )
- An inferential, Multijet, dry type water meter with magnetic drive and vacuum sealed register.
- Conforms to ISO - 4064 , Class B.
- Water Distribution Network industrial / Commercial water supply
- Leak proof and sealed totaliser.
- Magnetic drive.
- Repairable without interrupting water supply.
- Removable mechanism ensures easy maintenance.
- Totaliser protected by metallic cover.
- Reliable sensitive metrology and low pressure loss.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD) Cash on Delivery (COD) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Day
- 7-30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India