We offer Stainless Steel Self Priming Pump which are Ideal for use in different household, commercial and agricultural applications, our PMS series self priming pumps are specifically designed for low power consumption and to allow the pump to re-prime itself typically under lift conditions. These pumps eliminate the need for foot valves, vacuum and ejector pumps, which get clogged during prolonged or remote operation.
We offer precision engineered stainless steel self priming pumps, which are used for all crystal clear liquids without solids in different household, commercial and agricultural applications. These pumps are specially designed for low power consumption and they can be re-primed typically under lift conditions. These pumps are made from premium grade material and are able to handle high pressure conditions. We also have the facility to customize these pumps as per clients' requirements.
- All wetted parts of pumps are made from lost wax process (investment casting), so excellent surface finish. smooth flow path/ hydraulic passage and no casting defects like blow holes, cracks etc.
- Centripetal / regenerative impeller for better suction.
- Pumps will be normally available in CF-8m /CF-8 (Gun metal, Alloy-20) and also in other material as fee customer's requirements.
- Single /multistage pumps to handle crystal cleat liquids for high pressure duties.
- Very quick priming, no need of foot valves.
- Very high suction capacity up to 8 meters without much noise
- Various types of sealing arrangements as per customer's liquid characteristics.
- Normally fitted with carbon/ceramic seal faces with ptfe cup and viton rubber,
- Pumps are available in monobloc and in bare type also with flameproof motor.
- All motors are of "TCFC" type
- Pump can be offered with electro polishing for some special Requirements.
- Able to handle temperature up to 80 C
- Trolley mounted available.
- Also available with 120 Volt / 60 Hz.
- Custom built pumps available
WATER RATING CHART
|MODEL||HP * RPM||SIZE||HEAD IN METERS|
|SP-6 (2 - Stage)||2x1450||25x25||81||63||68||51||58||43||50||35||41||26||18||13|
1) Performance are at 2900/1450 RPM, 50 Hz and tested with Clear Water.
2) Due to constant R & D activity, detail's are subject to change without prior Notice.
|PUMP||SUCTION||HEAD||POWER||PERFORMANCE TABEL FOR SP SERIES|
|MODEL||AND||IN||IN||PERFORMANCE AT 1450 RPM|
|SP - 8||40||20||2||METER||10||15||20||25||30||35|
|SP - 9||40||45||4||METER||20||30||40||50||60||65|
Note : Special Pumps for Higher Capacity and Head available on request.
1st Floor, Above Bhairavnath Post Office, Opp. Pragati Society, Nr Meera Cross Roads, Maninagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380028, India