Fire fighting vertical multistage pump
A fire pump is a part of a fire sprinkler system's water supply and can be powered by electric, diesel or steam. The pump intake is either connected to the public underground water supply piping, or a static water source (e.g., tank, reservoir, lake). The pump provides water flow at a higher pressure to the sprinkler system risers and hose standpipes. A fire pump is tested and listed for its use specifically for fire service (by a third- art testing and listing agency if required).
- Highly Efficient Hydraulics Design
- Fabricated Components
- Less Friction in system (Pressed Components)
- No Expensive Foundation Required
- Easy Installations
- Small Floor Space
APPLICATIONS:-Vertical multistage pumps are designed for a wide range of applications.
- Water supply systems.
- Water Circulation /Water Treatment Plant
- Hydro Pneumatic Systems / Condensate transfer.
- Agriculture /Industrial Washing
- Coolant Circulation.
- Boiler Feeding / Fire Fighting / Booster Applications.
- Ship Building / RO-DM Plants.
- Sprinkle Irrigation.
- RANGE : UP TO 4â OUTLET SIZE
- MAXIMUM HEAD â¦â¦â¦280 METER
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY â¦ 90 M3/HR
- SUCTION X DELIVERY SIZES :- 32 X 32 MM
- CAN HANDLE LIQUIDS UP TO 120ÂºC
1st Floor, Above Bhairavnath Post Office, Opp. Pragati Society, Nr Meera Cross Roads, Maninagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380028, India